Tuesday, July 1, 2014


How To:

Promote the Family in a World that Thinks it's Unnecessary

This is my conclusion to my blog. I wanted to end with this topic because I have seen and heard so many examples that apply to this subject. I found this article online the other day and it really broke my heart to see that people shun large families. It makes me happy to see that there are still some people out there who value and promote families. 


I love this girl because she is proud to be a mother. She loves her family and does not regret any of her children. Families have been shrinking dramatically in size and now it is uncommon to have more than three children, but that does not give strangers, friends, or family the right to comment on how many children you should have or how long you should wait between each one. 

My Family


I have been married to my husband, Drew, for almost seven years and we have one little girl and one little boy. She just turned five and he will be two in a few months. We don't have a set number of how many children we will have, but we know that we want a large family. We want our children to have siblings they can grow up with and be friends and have a support system.

Family is the most important thing to me and I am so excited for my children to grow up with siblings. I love being a mom and teaching my children something new every day. I am so grateful to have the opportunity to be a wife and mother. I look forward to each child that will join our family whether planned or not. I love watching my husband with my kids and I can see him soften when he holds and plays with them. I can also see how much they love their daddy and the wonderful influence he has on them. When they look at me, tell me they love me, and give me a kisses, I remember what family is all about. Family is the most important thing we have and I want to do all I can to not take mine for granted.


Final Thought
Let's make sure we make our family our priority every day. Worry less about what the world thinks, or what your friends or neighbors think about how you raise your family or how many kids you choose to have. Family is a personal decision and one that only you and your spouse should make. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment